Dune Our Thing - 4BR + Bunk Room & Heated Pool!
Size –5 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-12
Welcome to “Dune Our Thing”! This luxurious beach house has a private heated saltwater pool and is located only a few steps from the Gulf of Mexico. If you would like the pool heated, the cost is $50 per night plus tax.
With 2,400 square feet, this 5 bedroom (4 bedrooms + open bunk room - The bonus room with bunks does not have a door or closet in the room) 3 and 1/2 bath has ample space for your family vacation. Full of coastal charm, the living area is the perfect space for entertaining and relaxing! Beautifully decorated with high-end furnishings and decorations.
The kitchen comes fully equipped and is stocked with the cookware and dishware you need for preparing your family's favorite meals, with beautiful granite countertops and all stainless appliances.
Each of the home's four-bedrooms has been comfortably furnished and provides the perfect places to unwind for the day, with two spacious master bedrooms with large private bathrooms and walk-in closets. This is your space to relax and watch a movie on your flat screen smart TVs after an adventurous day!
- 1st Floor Living Area with Flat Screen TV
- 1st Floor Large Dining Area
- 1st Floor Full Size Kitchen with Island Bar Seating
- 1st Floor Half Bathroom
- 1st Floor Bedroom with King Size Bed and Flat Screen TV
- 1st Floor Bathroom with Walk-In Tile Shower
- 2nd Floor Primary Bedroom with King Size Bed, Gulf Views and Flat Screen TV
- 2nd Floor Primary Bathroom with Walk-In Shower and Large Bathtub
- 2nd Floor Bedroom 2 with King Size Bed and Flat Screen TV
- 2nd Floor Bedroom 3 with King Size Bed and Flat Screen TV
- 2nd Floor Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- 2nd Floor Bunk Room with 2 Twin Size Bunk Beds
- 2nd Floor Furnished Balcony with Gulf Views
- Laundry Area with Washer and Dryer
- Furnished Swimming Pool and Deck
- Property Gas Grill
- Furnished Front Porch
- Free Wi-Fi
The location of this beach house is one of its best features. There are many attractions just down the street. It is walking distance to St. Andrews state park which has many activates for the water sports enthusiasts who enjoy swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, and canoeing. Indulge in some family fun at Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center, an indoor/outdoor complex featuring go-karts, mini-golf, and an arcade, a mile-and-a-half away. Legendary Pier Park is just 5-10 minutes away, along with all the restaurants and attractions Panama City Beach is famous for.
Additionally, this location puts you right by restaurants, bars, and attractions, while a short drive will bring you to Coconut Creek Family Fun Park, Zoo World, and Ripley's Believe it or Not! This gorgeous beach home is a short walk to Schooners, one of the best beachfront restaurants in Panama City Beach as well as the world-famous Captain Anderson's Restaurant, Captain Jack's Crab Leg Buffet, The Boat Yard, The Treasure Ship, and much more.
Rental Rules & Info
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent (families only)
- The bonus room with bunks does NOT have a door or closet in the room
- If you would like the pool heated, the cost is $50 per night to heat the pool. The pool can only be heated for stays of 3 or more nights.
- PET POLICY: Pet fee is $275.00, plus tax, and non-refundable. No more than two dogs per stay. Each dog cannot weigh over 35 lbs. Dog(s) may not be left unattended in the yard for any reason. Must be crate trained and placed in crate when pet owner is away from Unit. ALL FECES must be picked up immediately. Any damages to the unit caused by pet are not covered and are expected to be covered by pet owner
Don't forget to bring: While Shoreline provides you an initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, laundry pods, dish pods, and trash bags to get you through your first 24 hours, we recommend you bring the following or make your trip to the store after checking in as the unit may have some of these items already: paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, toiletries, condiments, spices, dishwashing liquid, laundry soap, coffee and coffee filters, beach towels, umbrella, beach toys, sunscreen, and anything else you may need for your perfect vacation.
Cancellation: While the accommodation has a strict no-refund policy, travelers are offered the choice of two travel insurance options during and after the checkout process. The first option, Standard Travel Protection, is priced at 7% of the trip cost. It can be purchased at the time of the initial booking, at any point 30 days or more before the check-in date, or within +5 days of booking when less than 30 days remain until check-in. The second option, Cancel for Any Reason Travel Protection, is available at 10.8% of the trip cost. It can be secured at the time of the initial booking or within 14 days of the initial booking. However, no purchases are allowed less than 30 days before the check-in date. For a detailed overview of the coverage and its terms, users can refer to the provided link: RentalGuardian - Overview.
About the Owner
Panama City Beach, Florida
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure