Casa Cobia - Heated Pool! 4BR/4BA Sleeps 12!
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms 4 Baths • Sleeps 1-12
Welcome to 'Casa Cobia'! What’s a beach vacation without a little sun, sand, and sea? Stay just steps away from the beach, Casa Cobia is well-suited for as many as 12 guests and offers views of the Gulf that will take your breath away.
Gorgeous Gulf views from this 3-story beach home! Just a block from the beach, this home is the epitome of perfection, with tons of custom touches and high-end additions thanks to Bennett Construction. This beautiful beach house has 4 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms, only steps from the beach with gulf view from second and third story leisure deck! The first floor Kitchen boasts granite countertops, a huge walk-in pantry, stainless-steel appliances, and a first-floor laundry room. The first floor living room offers a queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen TV.
There is a master bedroom on the 1st and 2nd floor. The first floor bedroom offers a queen bed with attached full bathroom and space-saving built-ins. The 2nd floor Master Bedroom has a balcony with water view and the Master Bath has a whirlpool tub, separate shower, double vanities and space-saving built-ins. The 2nd bedroom on the 2nd floor offers a queen bed with attached full private bathroom and desk area. The third floor could be considered a Mother-In-Law suite with its full bath and kitchenette, the third floor also offers a queen bed and queen sleeper sofa in the second living room. It also has a huge deck with the breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico!
The privacy fenced backyard includes an in ground salt water heated pool (If you would like the pool heated, the cost is $50 per night plus tax) and paved decking throughout, you also have public beach access just a short stroll!
- Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Fully equipped Kitchen with Breakfast bar & Dining Area
- Laundry room with full washer & dryer
- Queen Bedroom with attached full bathroom
- Back Entrance to fenced in Heated Pool & Grill
- 2nd floor Master Bedroom has a King Bed and balcony w/ water view and Master Bath has a whirlpool tub, separate shower, double vanities and space-saving built-ins
- Queen bedroom with attached full private bathroom and desk area
- Queen Bed & Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Full Bathroom & Kitchenette
- Huge deck with the breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico!
Rental Rules & Info
- You must be 21 years of age or older to rent
- This home does not have cable. It does have internet and smart tv's for guests to enjoy live channels and streaming apps
- If you would like the pool heated, the cost is $50 per night plus tax.
- No pets allowed
Don't forget to bring
While Shoreline provides you an initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, laundry pods, dish pods, and trash bags to get you through your first 24 hours, we recommend you bring the following or make your trip to the store after checking in as the unit may have some of these items already: paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, toiletries, condiments, spices, dishwashing liquid, laundry soap, coffee and coffee filters, beach towels, umbrella, beach toys, sunscreen, and anything else you may need for your perfect vacation.
Panama City Beach, Florida
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||