Seas The Day - 4BR 3.5 BA + Loft & Private Pool (Sleeps 12)
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-12
Welcome to "Seas The Day"!
This Gulf Drive home has a private pool, large kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances, Keurig Coffee Maker, eat-in dining area with breakfast bar, ceramic tiled living room with full size washer and dryer, 60” flat screen TV on 1st floor, and a large 3rd floor bonus room with large flat screen TV, wet bar, mini fridge, 1/2 bath, 1 Queen Bunk bed & Queen sleeper sofa.
There is a first floor bedroom and two bedrooms on the second floor. The 1st floor bedroom has a king-sized bed with a full bathroom and access to the backyard pool. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and has a private balcony, full private bathroom with a double vanity sink, gorgeous stand in shower and large separate bathtub. The other bedroom on the second floor has a king-sized bed, large TV and a private bathroom. The Large 3rd floor bonus room leads to the large private 3rd floor deck, offering beautiful views! 3rd floor large deck for plenty of room for large groups and great views of the beach and Gulf. The third floor bonus room has a queen bunk bed, queen pull out sleeper sofa, large TV, half bathroom, and a kitchenette to keep your summer beverages cold.
The location of this beach house is one of its best features. There are many attractions just down the street. It is walking distance to St. Andrews state park which has many activates for the water sports enthusiasts who enjoy swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, and canoeing. Indulge in some family fun at Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center, an indoor/outdoor complex featuring go-karts, mini-golf, and an arcade, a mile-and-a-half away. Legendary Pier Park is just 5–10 minutes away, along with all the restaurants and attractions Panama City Beach is famous for. Additionally, this location puts you right by restaurants, bars, and attractions, while a short drive will bring you to Coconut Creek Family Fun Park, Zoo World, and Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
• 1st Floor Living Area with Sleeper Sofa and Flat Screen TV
• 1st Floor Full Size Kitchen with Bar Seating
• 1st Floor Bedroom with King Size Bed and Flat Screen TV
• 1st Floor Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
• 2nd Floor Master Bedroom with King Size Bed and Flat Screen TV
• 2nd Floor Master Bathroom with Garden Tub and Walk-In Tile Shower
• 2nd Floor Balcony Located Off Master Bedroom
• 2nd Floor Bedroom with King Size Bed and Flat Screen TV
• 2nd Floor Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
• 3rd Floor Loft Area with Queen Size Bunk Bed and Queen Size Sleeper Sofa and Flat Screen TV
• 3rd Floor Wet Bar
• 3rd Floor Half Bathroom
• 3rd Floor Furnished Balcony with Gulf Views
• Laundry Area with Washer and Dryer
• Private Swimming Pool
• Property Gas Grill
• Furnished Front Porch
• Free Wi-Fi
Rental Rules & Info
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent (families only)
- PET POLICY: Pet fee is $275.00, plus tax, and non-refundable. No more than two dogs per stay. Each dog cannot weigh over 35 lbs. Dog(s) may not be left unattended in the yard for any reason. Must be crate trained and placed in crate when pet owner is away from Unit. ALL FECES must be picked up immediately. Any damages to the unit caused by pet are not covered and are expected to be covered by pet owner
Don't forget to bring: While Shoreline provides you an initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, laundry pods, dish pods, and trash bags to get you through your first 24 hours, we recommend you bring the following or make your trip to the store after checking in as the unit may have some of these items already: paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, toiletries, condiments, spices, dishwashing liquid, laundry soap, coffee and coffee filters, beach towels, umbrella, beach toys, sunscreen, and anything else you may need for your perfect vacation.
About the Owner
Panama City Beach, Florida
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number